Leadiro (a Demand Science Group company) is a fast-growing B2B data company taking on the biggest players in our industry. We have a solid track record in the market and are looking to expand our business and technology teams.
We are looking for a world class Senior Software Engineer to join our tech team to work hand in hand with the existing tech and business teams in London, South Africa, and New Zealand to push the boundaries of what a close-knit crew can achieve.
What are we after?
- A creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure.
- An experienced and product focused engineer.
- A track record of building and maintaining high quality software.
- An Agile practitioner.
- A team player who will become a key member in our business success.
What will you do?
- Design and implement cutting-edge SaaS and data pipelines which will transform the B2B data industry.
- Wear all of the Developer, DevOps and QA hats.
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as CI/CD, TDD and Agile.
- Build modern cloud architectures using AWS services.
What you should bring
- 7 years’ experience developing modern networked applications
- Excellent core Java
- Excellent SQL and RDBMS
- Solid architectural experience both at the code (patterns and data structures) and systems level (RDBMS, containers, queues, caches)
- Exposure to and an understanding of working in an Agile environment
- A broad understanding of AWS and its services (or similar cloud)
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A passion for high quality engineering and a love of what you do
- The motivation to be a committed and involved member of the team - bringing forward ideas and solving complex problems
Nice to have
- Exposure to a modern front-end framework such as React, Vue or Angular and the Node ecosystem
- Proficiency in another language such as Python, C or Go