Leadiro is a fast growing B2B data company taking on the biggest players in our industry. We have a solid track record in the market and are looking to expand our business and technology teams in the UK and New Zealand.
We are looking for a world class Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team. You will work hand-in-hand with our New Zealand based our Head of Product as well as our London based CTO to bring category leading SaaS and data solutions to the market.
What are we after
- A creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure.
- An experienced and product focused engineer.
- A track record of building and maintaining high quality software.
- An Agile practitioner.
- A team player who will become a key member in our business success.
What will you do
- Design and implement cutting-edge SaaS and data pipelines which will transform the B2Bdata industry.
- Wear all of the Developer, DevOps and QA hats.
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as CI/CD, TDD and Agile.
- Build modern cloud architectures using AWS services.
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
What you should bring
- 7 years experience developing modern networked applications
- Excellent core Java or C#
- Excellent SQL and RDBMS
- Solid architectural experience both at the code (patterns and data structures) and systems level (rdbms, containers, queues, caches)
- Exposure to and an understanding of working in an Agile environment
- A broad understanding of AWS and its services (or similar cloud)
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A passion for high quality engineering and a love of what you do
- The motivation to be a committed and involved member of the team - bringing forward ideas and solving complex problems
Nice to have
- Exposure to a modern front end framework such as React, Vue or Angular and the Node ecosystem
- Proficiency in another language such as Python, C or Go